Blog Home   |   Website   |   Contact   |   Fine Art Prints   |   Facebook

Sunday 23 May 2010

More Dog Photography!

There seems to be a bit of a thing developing here with dog photography, I didn't appreciate how popular it is.  I've got a greyhound to do at some point as well, I just hope it's an old lazy one that likes to sit around in the sun all day...

Meanwhile here are some more of the little sausage doggy that goes well with mustard, although he's grown quite a bit since I last photographed him, he must be nearly four inches long now.

These were taken on Eastbourne beach when the tide was out, although he had to be carried over the pebbles to reach the sand as most of the pebbles are larger than him.  By lucky chance we discovered that he has a bright future ahead of him as a professional snake wrestling stunt dog:


Head down, tail between legs, this seems to be his "I've been a bad doggy and must be punished" look:




Funky beach dude dog just checkin out the surf:


OK, so I'm grubby, your point is?


01323 639404

No comments:

Post a Comment